Thursday, September 6, 2007





Well, i scrapped my gorgon idea for animation. I still want to do it someday, but there were too many scenes and too much plot to get out in a very short period of time, since i don't think i will have time to do much more than a minute.

I really wanted to do something greek though, mostly because i love mythology and have loved it for so long that it was the safe option to go on. I get rather ADD when it comes to projects that I am working on.

Are these the finals? NO. Are they even close? NOPE. I don't even have much of an idea of whats going to happen, just some general shots i want to do (thinking like a storyboarder, i guess?)

Oh well, i plan to animate my FAV greek mythological story, Hades and Persephone. But its set in modern times and Hades is a ROCK GOD. Why should zues get all the fun when Hades has dudes to chill with like Kurt Cobain and Jimi Hendrix? Cuz you know they are in Hades, living it up with the man.

LOL.

And to clarify, Hades is not synanomous with Hell. Hades is a place where all spirits go, and there are different planes in it, but i think only one that truly wicked people. or animals. go.

LOL. I need to go to bed so i can get to lifedrawing on time.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Haha Hades is so ADORABLE. I love his chin and his voluptuous legs.

Zorilita - Mary Bellamy said...

These are very nice designs and you did a great job on the cleanup too!